After a lot of years doing news, it is now my awesome pleasure to being doing a talk show on Talk 910 (the iHeart Media spoken word station in San Francisco). Our concept of talk is the next generation. It is information based and we tell stories through interviews, use of audio, or commentary. Management’s directive is to be topical, informative, and interesting. I’m able to do everything from deadly serious topics to pop culture with everything in between. When we were in talks for me to go back on the radio, I asked them, “What do you want me to do”? They answered, “Go be you”. How often does that happen in our business. The live and local programming features Armstrong and Getty from 6a-10a. Me from 10a-1p. Cory and Joel from 1p-3p. Gil Gross from 3p-7p. Funny Gil and I have followed each other around. Give us a try. Hopefully you will enjoy it almost as much as I do. Thank you.
Quantify what you do. Understand what you do. Tell the story of what you do.
- Defining the story.
- Breaking the story into understandable pieces.
- Writing the story.
- Text internet presence or Voice production telling the story.
- Product and Business Imaging and Branding.
- Creative Internet Presence Design. Definition and text for creative website production.
- Full Advertising Campaigns. Integrated Strategy from story, to advertising design, to web, to placement.
- Commentary. Today’s issues being made to stand up to the question “Does This Make Sense?” “Making Sense” can be found under the Podcast tab.
- Blog. Found under the MS Columns tab.
- Commercial. Samples can be found in the Audition Reel.
It can be in the form of
Ed has a full, varied background that let’s him share the story, whether it be news or you.
- Integrated Advertising Strategy Management
- Social Media Strategy
- Radio Product
- Creative Design and Text for Internet Presence/Website
- Executive Speaker
- Media Relations, Public Affairs/Public Relations
- Executive Training
- Special Events